Brightside and Alberta Beer Festivals have teamed up to create a unique podcast series showcasing unique craft breweries across Alberta. I recently met up with Christie Pelehos and Michael Ulrich to learn more about Brightside and why they are excited to help showcase Edmonton Craft Breweries through this series.
Our second series with Brightside focuses on Edmonton-based breweries that are involved with Brightside’s “Friends With Benefits” Program. These podcasts feature conversations with the owners and brewers of Town Square Brewing, Analog Brewing, Alley Kat Brewing and SYC Brewing. You will learn more about the breweries and how they make a positive difference in their community.
Stay tuned for a new series each month throughout the summer from Alberta Beer Festivals and our friends at Brightside.
More on Brightside:
- Join Brightside and experience the banking app that helps you do more.
- Download the app to sign up in minutes from your phone to get spending and saving – all for free.
- You can learn more about Brightside by ATB here.
- Brightside is giving all you lucky listeners $30 when you sign up using the code BEER.
- Download the app, sign up and minutes and put that $30 to good use (let’s face it, we know you’ll likely use it on beer!)
- Brightside: Download | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Let’s Meet For A Beer: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Alberta Beer Festivals: Website | Twitter | Instagram