Brightside and Alberta Beer Festivals have teamed up to create a unique podcast series showcasing unique craft breweries across Alberta, so I met with Michael Ulrich to learn more about the series and Brightside.
The first series (available today) focuses on Calgary-based breweries that are involved with Brightside’s “Friends With Benefits” Program. These podcasts feature conversations with the founders of Marda Loop Brewing, The Dandy Brewing Company, Bitter Sisters Brewing and Inner City Brewing. You will learn more about the breweries and how they make a positive difference in their community.
Stay tuned for a new series each month throughout the summer from Alberta Beer Festivals and our friends at Brightside.
More on Brightside:
- Join Brightside and experience the banking app that helps you do more.
- Download the app to sign up in minutes from your phone to get spending and saving – all for free.
- You can learn more about Brightside by ATB here.
- Brightside is giving all you lucky listeners $10 when you sign up using the code BEER.
- Download the app, sign up and minutes and put that $ 10 to good use (let’s face it, we know you’ll likely use it on beer!)
- Brightside: Download | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Let’s Meet For A Beer: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Alberta Beer Festivals: Website | Twitter | Instagram